Monday, August 13, 2012

Double Penetration

Mrs. Sunbuckus here. This past Saturday, I told Mr. Sunbuckus that I had dreamed of having a double penetration that night. Well, he decided to ask Mr. B over to give it another attempt. I wasn't sure if I was really ready to try it. On one hand, I wanted to play with Mr. B but I haven't been in the mood for anal. I was also unsure of how the threesome dynamic would be because I had developed some feelings for Mr. B since the first threesome we had together. Would it affect Mr. Sunbuckus to have all three of us in the same room playing?

Well, Mr. B came over, we watched a bit of tv, showered, and retired to the bedroom together. We started with some oral, I would alternate between Mr. Sunbuckus and Mr. B. Then the usual threesome positions, oral on one male while I was being entered from behind.

Mr. Sunbuckus decided it was time to try for that elusive dp so he gave the lube to Mr. B while I straddled him. Once Mr. Sunbuckus was in my pussy, Mr. B entered me anally. It was a bit tough at first but once I had adjusted to his length, Mr. B began pumping me from behind while I tried to move back and forth on top of Mr. Sunbuckus. Eventually, Mr. B and Mr. Sunbuckus switched places (as well as a change of protection since he was going from ass to pussy).

Eventually, Mr. Sunbuckus wanted to have me ride him reverse cowgirl, with his cock in my ass and Mr. B in my pussy. I was dubious because I usually don't like reverse cowgirl but it ended up being my favorite dp position since my pussy was getting the action but I still had a cock in my ass, too. I enjoyed it so much that I could feel my pussy tighten and it brought Mr. B to orgasm. Afterwards, Mr. Sunbuckus and I stood by the bed while he pounded my ass and Mr. B fingered my pussy as Mr. Sunbuckus came to his own orgasm.

It would have been nice to have another round but Mr. B was tired and Mr. Sunbuckus is usually good for only one round so we had some small talk before Mr. B left.

No comments:

Post a Comment