Monday, May 21, 2012

Date Night With Mr. B

Mrs. Sunbuckus here, obviously. I hardly think Mr. Sunbuckus would go out on a date with Mr. B...unless it was to hang out and pick up other women.

Mr. B is a big movie watcher and we have talked about going to see a movie together. This past Saturday, we were finally able to go out to movie and a dinner. I dressed up, made myself as pretty as I knew how to (I don't know how to apply makeup so I do what I can), and we were off. I think I did a pretty good job at knocking him off his feet because for the first time in my life, I heard someone use the words amazing and stunning to describe me!

Since he got off work later than he wanted, we were running late and decided to see the movie first and then go to dinner afterwards. I was a bit nervous about how it would be to actually go out on a date. I'm not really the best conversationalist or knowledgeable about world events so I was afraid that he might be bored but we did pretty well. I guess it helped that he is pretty good at just shooting the breeze about anything and that we've had our moments of just talking before and after playing.

It was both thrilling and odd to be sitting in the theater with him. Thrilling because it had been quite awhile since feeling that "date" feeling while at the movies. Odd because it wasn't Mr. Sunbuckus next to me. I wasn't sure if Mr. B wanted to hold hands or touch during the movie so I waited. Of course, he was busy scarfing down nachos at first since he hadn't eaten since lunch but once I was holding the box, he started to caress my leg and I snaked my hand over to his lap. I guess I was more bold than he thought I would be or what he was even used to. I admit, I like to rub Mr. Sunbuckus' crotch through his pants at the theaters...and it was just natural for me to do that with Mr. B. Later, I was surprised to learn that he hasn't had anyone do that with him before. Throughout the film, we held hands and caressed each other here and there. Mr. B later informed me that the male sitting next to him kept looking at us because I was rubbing him. How naughty is it that I relish in that??

After the movie, we walked around the nearby shops and restaurants because Mr. B's leg was hurting a bit. We chatted about the movie and whether we should eat or not. (Can you believe it? He claimed to have filled up on nachos??) He had originally planned on taking me to a Japanese restaurant and that's where we ended up going. We made it just in time before last call. They even put out some candles for our table since the overhead light wasn't working. I sat next to him because it was freezing cold and I needed some extra warmth. I was literally shivering before I switched over to his side. We decided on two sushi rolls and an appetizer of calamari. Very yummy but I didn't want to get too full before playing so for once, I had to fight my desire to waste not-want not and leave some sushi behind. Sushi! It still bothers me to have left those two pieces on the platter....

We headed back to his place. I brought in my purse and my mystery backpack that I had brought along. I had planned on tying him up and teasing him relentlessly so I brought along our bed restraining system as well as some extra condoms, lube, an extra pair of clothes, toothpaste and a toothbrush in case I stayed the night. I had asked Mr. Sunbuckus ahead of time if he was okay with me staying the night. He seemed okay with it. I was glad to get his permission because it had been one of my longtime fantasizes to fall asleep and wake up to a different man and see what he would do.

After some show and tell (I had expressed interest in seeing his uniforms) and some light chatter, we got down to business. He was really ready to go after feeling the wetness of his underwear. We didn't really do any crazy positions like in the past but I was amazed at how many times he was able to keep going. Three times that night before falling asleep and one more in the morning. He had told me in the past that the most he has cum in one night was 6 times. I was trying to see if we could reach and pass that benchmark but it was late at night and he had worked all day.

He did finally figure out the position that makes me make moan the loudest. Unfortunately, it's not his favorite position but did say that he liked seeing the reaction I was giving him from doing it. We didn't use the restraining system though because I wasn't sure how willing he would have been. He had recently played with a playmate that was really interested in dominating him and he resisted that idea so I didn't want to push it.

Two things I wanted to point out...I had a bit of a hard time falling asleep. Even though I had thought about how nice it might be, it was actually harder for me to relax than I thought. Even though I enjoy Mr. B's company, I still ached to have Mr. Sunbuckus next to me.

The second thing...I've come to the conclusion that I enjoy seeing a man on top of me, thinking that he is the one in control but in actuality, I'm the one with the power over him to make him cum. It was quite pleasurable seeing Mr. B struggling not to cum while I was doing what I could to make him climax.

No comments:

Post a Comment