Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mrs. Sunbuckus: Couple Number 4

Mr. Sunbuckus and I have planned quite the Memorial Weekend. First off, we headed to the club (non-swinging but LS friendly) to celebrate a LS friend's birthday and meet with a couple we wanted to play with but had met at the last party we went to. I was pretty interested in the husband at the party. He chatted with both of us and was attractive to me. About a couple of weeks later, we traded phone numbers and we've texted and I even teased him with a bit of sexting. The only question was whether Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. E would hit it off.

I admit, I almost didn't recognize Mr. E when they walked into the club. The last time we saw them, he was only wearing boxers and a silly jester's hat. He looked scrumptious and more in line with what I am usually attracted to, tucked in button down shirt, sleeves rolled up, glasses, and hair combed just right to make you want to run your hands through it.

For the two hours that we were there, we chatted most of the time with Mr. and Mrs. E. I wanted to do a some dancing with several people (Mr. Sunbuckus, Mr. E, and Mr. B) but it just wasn't to be. When it was agreed that everyone wanted to play, we left to go to our place. Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. E left in our car while I went with Mr. E to help direct him to our house. We took a lot longer to get to the house than Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. E because Mr. E liked to drive slowly. But I still enjoyed conversing with him on the way. I do have to say, for the majority of our playmates, I have enjoyed the company of the married men because they are able to hold a conversation with me that doesn't always have to be about sex.

Anyway, I wanted to go straight to the bedroom when we got home, but we ended up chatting some more before retreating to the bed. Mr. E and I were the first to get undressed but I suppose that's to be expected...I seem to be more enthusiastic about getting down to playing right away.

I can't really tell you what exactly Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. E did...I think he did some oral on her and mostly missionary. To be honest, I was too busy with Mr. E to really take note. Mr. E performed oral on me before I went down on him. He seemed to really enjoy the blowjob I give, much to Mr. Sunbuckus' disconcertment. Not because of feeling discomfort that I was performing oral on Mr. E but by Mr. E's facial expression. Mr. Sunbuckus even had to stop and ask if Mr. E was okay because I guess it looked like Mr. E was having a stroke! All I know was that I could hear his moans and gasps and I haven't had that kind of reaction from another man while performing oral so it was a nice ego boost to know that I may actually know what I'm doing when giving a blowjob!

Eventually, we got to the main course, which is what I am always after. After doing a few standard positions, he put me in one that I usually don't do, or none of my playmates have done with me yet. Apparently, it is his favorite position because he can go really deep. I don't know about that...it felt good sometimes but other times, it was average. But he really enjoyed it and when it came time for him to cum, it seemed that he went on for about a minute, grunting and shaking. It was the most dramatic cum I have seen and heard from a man. Sure, I may have helped prolong it by grinding my hips toward his pelvis and squeezing his cock but I looked over to Mrs. E and she seemed a bit disturbed with her own husband's reaction! I asked her if he usually does that and she said no. Later on, Mr. Sunbuckus confided in me that he didn't cum because Mr. E's explosive cum reaction made him lose his hard-on.

We all were lying in bed naked and talking. Mr. E was hoping for a second round after some recovery time but Mrs. E was tired from her long day at work and we had to cut playtime short. In all, I thought it was fun and maybe we'll do separate rooms next time so make sure Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. E get their completion. I'm curious to see if I can get Mr. E to have a similar reaction again!

No comments:

Post a Comment