Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mr Sunbuckus: To the Club, then Home Again

Ever since the party a few weeks ago wherein Mrs. Sunbuckus and I did not play because the atmosphere was not really to our liking, a couple we had met at the party (well, the male half, anyways) had been wanting to meet up with us.

Mrs. Sunbuckus and Mr. E had been exchanging texts for the last several weeks, since they are both at home during the day. Mrs. E was unavailable during the day, the time of the day I would be most likely to text, so I didn't really talk to her too much, if at all, but according to Mr. E, she was interested in me.

Now, not to make too much of it, but I was hesitant to have them over at our home right away, since I felt like I'd gotten burned a couple of times with the husband half saying that the wife is "interested" in me, and then it feeling really more like a taking-one-for-the-team fuck than genuinely-interested-in-fucking-me-fuck. To that end, I instructed Mrs. Sunbuckus to make arrangements to meet the couple at a neutral location, and if things worked out, we would go from there.

We decided to go back to the club we had been to with Mr and Mrs. B the first time, since it is swinger-friendly and we had been invited to help celebrate the birthday of another swinging couple we had seen there last time. Mr and Mrs. E were gracious enough to accomodate on short notice.

Now, our children would be spending the weekend with my parents, so after we dropped them off there, Mrs. Sunbuckus and I went to the mall so she could dress me in some new clothes, since almost all my clothes were picked out by me and I probably don't have much of a clue as to what women like to see on a man. I'm glad she dressed me, because afterwards I looked pretty sharp.

Mrs. Sunbuckus had promised Mr. E a certain time that we would be at the club, and for some reason was hurrying up to make it there at that exact time. I told her not to worry since it's a club, it's not going to matter too much if we're a little late, but she hurried me along anyways. We grabbed a quick bite to eat, hurried home to shower and dress, then off to the club.

The club was, as always, loud. A sizeable crowd had gathered for the birthday party, perhaps 10-15 couples. We knew about five or six of them, and met a few new ones. Mr. B was there by himself since Mrs. B was working that night. He had brought along a friend of his, also a swinger. Mr and Mrs. D were not there yet, and I looked at Mrs. Sunbuckus and told her "See, we didn't have to be here early." We got some drinks, and mingled with the swinger crowd. Several people recognized us from our profile and stopped by to say hi, but we weren't interested in most of them.

Finally, about forty-five minutes after we arrived, Mr and Mrs. E showed up. We tried conversing, but because of the noise level I kept having to duck my head in so I could hear. Fortunately, Mr. E did most of the speaking, as he had at the party, so Mrs. Sunbuckus and I didn't have to do much. After a bit, Mrs. E ducked out to smoke a cigarette, leaving Mr. E to speak to us together and holding Mrs. E's drink.

Apparently, Mrs. E had run into an old friend, because she was out there at least fifteen minutes, if not longer. After she returned, we all spoke some more, I went to the restroom and got another drink, and halfway through that drink Mrs. Sunbuckus informed me that Mr and Mrs. E were ready to leave, signaling that they wanted to play.

Well, that was good enough for me. I got a good enough feeling that Mrs. E was at least mildly interested in something different (me) so what the heck. It's the start of a three-day weekend, let's see just how much pussy I can get.

To make logisitics easier, and to get a chance to speak without the extra noise of the club, Mrs. E rode with me and Mrs Sunbuckus rode with Mr. E to direct him to our home. It worked out well, we were able to talk more and find out more about each other, and that made me feel more comfortable.

Mrs. E and I arrived earlier than Mr E and Mrs. Sunbuckus, so I showed her around the home, including the king-size bed. Just as I was getting ready to seat her on the couch and start making out with her, Mrs Sunbuckus and Mr. E arrived at the door.

All of us chatted in the hallway for a few minutes before we moved onto the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, the clothes came off and the fun began. I started by kissing Mrs. E like teenagers in heat, then getting her clothes off and giving her kisses all over her body. Once I got down to the legs, I hesitated a bit. Mrs. E apparently has some sort of skin condition which gives her what appear to be small sores all over her legs. I had noticed it at the party, but of course we didn't play at the party so it was not a concern. Taking it in stride here, though, I noted that her pussy area did not have these sores, and most of her body did not. I kissed up and around the sores and then concentrated on the pussy, which pleased Mrs. E. Meanwhile, Mr. E was eating out Mrs. Sunbuckus' pussy, although it seemed like her moans were a little forced. She would later confide to me that she was faking the moans during oral so that Mr. D wouldn't feel like he was doing a bad job.

I looked over at one point, and Mrs. Sunbuckus was sucking Mr. E's cock, and he looked like...he was stroking out! If I hadn't known better, and someone had taken a picture of only his face and shown it to a stranger, I bet they would have guessed he was having a stroke. I will admit, that took a little of the energy from me, but I continued on, put on the condom and mounted Mrs. E.

She was fantastic, accepting my cock in all different missionary positions. I believe we fucked for at least thirty minutes. At one point, I was about to try going in doggy style, but Mr. E decided to have his "O" face at that very moment. And as he was making his "O" face, he let out some wicked, scary moans or something. Well, that was enough to soften me up and I was unable to take Mrs. E doggy style. I let her know, but she didn't seem dissappointed at all. I guess if you've been in the lifestyle long enough, you know it happens now and then. The fatigue from the day at work plus the unexpected fright from Mr. E's orgasm just did me in. I laid next to Mrs. E and snuggled her in my arms as we all talked some more.

Eventually, as Mrs. E started falling asleep, they decided to leave. We all got dressed and bid goodbye. Perhaps we will see them again. I told Mrs. Sunbuckus that if we see them again, Mr. E and Mrs. Sunbuckus will have to play in another room, since I didn't want a repeat of the screaming thing that Mr. E did.

Overall, though, a good start to the weekend with a lovely couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment