Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mr. Sunbuckus: Date Night With Mrs. B.

Although I find Mrs. B to be attractive and personable, getting time with her, it turns out, is very hard. Her work schedule is odd, plus she has a boyfriend in addition to her husband whom she sees on a fairly regular basis.

So it was with great anticipation that I was able to secure a commitment from her to go out on a date with me. This after Mrs. Sunbuckus had two - TWO - dates with Mr. B.

Now, to get sidetracked a little here, as I told another guy who is fairly new to swinging himself, the men have to work twice as hard to get half as much pussy as women do to get twice the dick. I have come to accept that, and accept that, hey, I have a hot wife that other men want to have sex with. So if I am able to find the random woman who likes me, and I also like her, than I am going to try to make the most of that while I can. I am very lucky to have found that woman, and so early in our swinging experiences.

So, the day came upon me, finally. I again let Mrs. Sunbuckus dress me, and I think I ended up looking like either the prototypical swinger - sans big sunglasses and gel-ed up hair, or a bro. Either way, I think I came out looking ok. At least okay enough for Mrs. B to not recoil in horror. Which is success, I guess.

I proceeded to pick up Mrs. B at her place. She was dressed in a nice blouse and pants, a look I like on her. We proceeded to a unique restaurant that not even Mrs. Sunbuckus and I have been to together. As it turned out, the venue was awesome, but the food was sort of so-so, although Mrs. B enjoyed her steak. And, they let you pick your own steak knife! I have never been to a place where you get to pick your own steak knife! Of course, the main course, for me, was being able to spend some alone time with this gorgeous, fun lady, and getting to know her a bit more.

She told me about some powerful men that she had dated, her time in the Navy, all the places she has lived. In ten years, I believe they have lived in seven locations. I silently surmised that at this rate, Mr. and Mrs. B would be gone from our lives in under a year, which sort of made me sad inside. I got the distinct feeling that Mrs. B does not care that much for her current locale and as soon as certain things are finished, they are headed to other places to live. Of course, I can't fault them too much, they have no family here and came to the area for a specific purpose. And being ex-military, moving around often is normal for them.

After dinner, we walked over to the movie theater, and I showed her some of the places I am familiar with around the city. We watched Men In Black 3, which I found to be a decent movie. Mrs. B chose the next-to-the-back-row row of seats to sit in, and fortunately nobody else sat there. She said that if the movie got to be too boring, she would arrange the seats so she could lay down and spread her legs. I was silently hoping for the movie to be bad, but alas, we were both drawn in to the plot. Throughout the movie I held her hand and occassionally stroked and kissed her exposed arm.

After the movie, we had the walk back to the car. We took a slight detour through a courtyard that was all dressed up in white Christmas lights, a fountain, some waterfalls and little water channels. If I wasn't a swinger and she wasn't my wife, I'd say it was almost romantic.

Once we got back to the car we headed back to her place, where Mr. B had vacated and was spending the night with Mrs. Sunbuckus at our house. I thought sexytime would start, but Mrs. B was apparently still itching to do something, and suggested we play pool. Not wanting to make her mad, and knowing I should let her do something she wants to do, too, I agreed. We headed out to a bar that apparently had shut down permanently, so we instead had to go to her back-up bar.

At the bar, I quickly learned that Mrs. B is a pool master. She beat me soundly in two games, then played the third game with only one hand...and beat me soundly. Although I never claimed to be good at pool, I had fun nonetheless and got to have a beer, as well. We only spent about 30 minutes playing pool, then, finally, headed back to her place for sexytime.

I won't go into too much detail here. It wasn't as wild and crazy as a party can get. But we had fun. I licked Mrs. B's pussy and fingered it for a good long time. Then finished off with doing her missionary. Right after we finished, she had me turn out the light and we cuddled lightly in bed before she fell asleep. Since the bed was new to me, I had a little more trouble falling asleep, but eventually managed.

In the morning I awoke to a lovely sight: Mrs. B lying on her side, the blanket covering the front of her body but exposing the side on top. The light was coming in the window and shining off her skin. I lay and stared at her for a few minutes, just in awe that a beautiful woman like that would want to have anything to do with me. I whispered that I had a good time to her. I'm not sure if she was awake enough to hear me or not. I had to get to work at that point, so I got dressed and let myself out. Later on, Mrs. B would let me know that she had a fun time, and that she would be open to going on a date with me again.

Knowing it's been awhile since I've been on a date with anyone but Mrs. Sunbuckus, overall I felt like the night was a success. Of course, since some playtime was involved, most swingers would consider it a success. I feel Mrs. Sunbuckus and I are very fortunate to have such an open couple who wants to be with us in so many different ways. Playtime is quickly becoming not the raison d'etre, but the dessert on otherwise eventful evenings. Which is why it makes me a little sad knowing they will most likely move away in less than a year. Hopefully I can get a couple more date nights in with Mrs. B before they move on. As she said, "I'm a hard woman to pin down", to which I replied, "You're a good woman to pin down."

No comments:

Post a Comment