Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Arrogance in The Lifestyle

So far, most of the people we have personally met in the Lifestyle have been pleasant and kind. That's a good thing. However, going through the profiles on the swinging websites we have membership at, I wonder sometimes if some of these people are for real.

In particular, I am referring to couples who "Only want a woman to play with my wife" or "A wife with a hall pass." There was a profile that said "She likes to play with women and see her man pleasure another woman." Since about 90% of the profiles are couples or single men, I wonder if this tactic ever works. Seeing as how single women are considered unicorns for their rarity, and the arrogance of saying that you'll only play with single women, it seems like this tactic probably doesn't work very well.

In fact, we receieved an email from another couple with this very type of profile. The basics are that they only want single females, or couples, but only for watching. The underlying presumption is that the other man is not going to get playtime, only his wife. I know maybe some couples like to do that, but for the most part, we've found the best couples are the ones who play together, not separately.

So, I replied to their email stating we're a full-swap couple only. They replied that with the right chemistry they would be ok with a full-swap. But the damage had been done by their profile. I never replied to them knowing that they might "full swap" a couple of times, but then constantly want Mrs. Sunbuckus to play without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment