Monday, April 2, 2012

Mrs. Sunbuckus: Our Second House Party

Mrs. Sunbuckus here. Ever since our first house party and finding that the couple, Mr. and Mrs. B lived so close by and played separately, I have been playing roughly 1-2 times every week since. Personally, I had been getting a little burned out and wanted a break. I wanted to reconnect with Mr. Sunbuckus so I had considered playing one last time this past Saturday and then not playing until our next party on the 21st of April.

I had intel that there would be a private house party after a meet and greet in the east side of town. Originally, we did not plan on going to the meet and greet because it was so far away and our first meet and greet wasn't really as fun as compared to our house party experience. (As Mr. Sunbuckus says, why go to a meet and greet when you can go to a meet and fuck?)

The person who had passed the intel onto me is considered a unicorn (single female) but she has been a bit flaky at times. Well, the morning of the meet and greet, we received an email inviting us to a house party from a couple we haven't met before but one that we had expressed some interest in but never contacted them. Mr. Sunbuckus and I were more than happy to skip the meet and greet to go. The only thing they asked was that we bring a dish for everyone to eat. How exciting...but I was also getting nervous as the time got closer. Were we going to be able to come out of our reserved shells to hit it with other couples? Would we even attract any interest from others? And would we be attracted to anyone? I shared my thoughts to Mr. B and he told us to "Be active" and "Be brave."

The dress I had originally bought to wear to the meet and greet, I decided to wear to the party anyways, even if it was a bit too dressy for the occasion. After all, when am I going to get another chance to wear it anytime soon?? As it turned out, it was quite the hit with the males at the party. But we'll get to that.

We are pretty punctual people so we arrived right on time but didn't really want to be the first couple to "go in" since we didn't know anyone. Well, after sitting in the car for a few minutes, we bit the bullet and went in anyways. We were able to chat with the hosts for a while before anyone else arrived and it was nice. At first, I didn't find the male host to be particularly attractive but he was very nice and as I got more comfortable with him, I found that I wouldn't mind playing with him if he asked.

Then, other couples started to pour in. It was close to about an hour after the "starting time". Personally, I was hoping to start playing about an hour in but it was just at that time that couples were just arriving. Argh. Mr. and Mrs. C, the couple that invited us, arrived and I was a bit disappointed in the male half, again. And it felt like Mrs. C wasn't friendly at all to me at first. She was mostly interested in chatting with the wife-host since they are good friends. Probably about 9:30, the majority of the couples had arrived. In all, there were 7 other couples besides us. One couple, I recognized the male half from our first house party. I remembered him because I had a slight interest in him the first time but I thought he was a single male so I kind of just dismissed him. Imagine my surprise when I found out after the party that he was part of a couple. We did talk with him and his wife but I wasn't quite feeling it for the male half after chatting with him a bit. He seemed dazed, in my opinion. His wife seemed nice, after she talked to us for a little bit. At first, I thought she was a bit stand-offish until she stopped to talk to us.

The majority of us stood around the kitchen island, chatting and laughing. I found it very pleasant but I think Mr. Sunbuckus was bored. He wanted to know when we would start playing. I enjoyed the conversation and company. I wanted to play too, especially since I knew we didn't want to get home too late but I wanted to forge some kind of friendship with these couples so we could be invited to other parties in the future.

Eventually, some couples went to some of the bedrooms to play. However, about 4-5 women went out to the backyard patio to talk. Mr. C, the male half of the couple that invited us to the house party, started to rub my back. I had noticed that he stood to my left and kept looking at me. But I wasn't sure how to really break the ice so I kind of let him take the lead in conversation and touching. I put my back to him and began to rub my bottom against him to show him that I was interested. I could feel his erection through our clothing, which was stimulating. Another reason why I faced away from him though is so I could look at Mr. Sunbuckus and make sure he was okay. I felt guilty that he wasn't playing with anyone yet. And so, that's probably how it went on for at least 20 minutes, Mr. C and a few of the other males fondling and rubbing me, wanting to play. I had to hold them off, telling them that I wasn't going to play unless Mr. Sunbuckus also had a playmate. Mr. C encouraged Mr. Sunbuckus to go out to the back patio to talk and convince the other women to come in. While he was away, one male kneeled down behind me and wanted to lick my asshole. Another male came to rub and nibble at my nipples. And Mr. C did a little oral, nipple play, and fingered me. While he was fingering me, we were all in the same room as the mini-orgy (3 couples) going on in the bedroom, the not-really-standoffish woman was watching Mr. C finger me and was telling me to relax and squirt...to concentrate on what he was doing. Well, that did it and I squirted right there, standing up. That was very new for me, since I had only experienced squirting while riding on top of my male partners. Mr. C was very ecstatic and really wanted to play right then and there. I told him that I still wouldn't play unless Mr. Sunbuckus was playing too. He tried to put me at ease and say that he was probably in the other room getting his brains fucked but I told him to make sure by looking outside. Sure enough, he was outside with the other women. Mr. C pressured Mrs. C to play with Mr. Sunbuckus so we could play.

Looking back, I feel bad about how that went down. I didn't want anyone to feel pressured. Even Mrs. C commented about how she felt pressured to play and I told her that we can slow down if she wanted. Well, somehow, we all got onto the bed and started playing. Mr. C and I started missionary and I tried to show him that I was more than willing to hold my legs in the air for him. He was nice enough to ask me what my favorite position was...I responded that as long as a cock was inside, I was happy. So, we did missionary and doggy style. However, he doesn't have the stamina that Mr. B has and had to ask a few times if I could be on top so he could rest. I was more than happy to oblige and soon enough, I was squirting all over him. Throughout the time we were playing, I would notice that the males that were rubbing on me earlier kept popping in to watch, as if they wanted their turn. Thinking about it now, I probably should have invited them over to play and maybe I could have engaged in a MFMM. Mr. C and I rotated between positions again and eventually, he came. We chatted a bit and fondled while Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. C were still playing. After awhile, Mr. C wanted to play again so he put on another condom and we went for round 2. When he needed a break again, I was on top and squirted several times. Mr. C seemed to really enjoy all the wetness on him. However, he didn't cum again with me. I think he was tired and needed a break from playing. So, once Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. C finished, we all sat or laid on the bed chatting. Mr. Sunbuckus took note of the time, and decided we should get going. I was a bit disappointed that we wouldn't get to play with anyone else but hopefully we will get invited by the hosts again for their next party.

I had a lot of fun at the party and I didn't feel any jealousy at all. Of course, maybe I was too busy having my own fun to really see what Mr. Sunbuckus was doing. I do know he enjoyed Mrs. C's triple D breasts. Okay, maybe I was jealous...but not of what Mr. Sunbuckus was doing but of Mrs. C's big breasts. I wish I had such beautiful breasts! I know Mr. Sunbuckus would love them, too. But that's another topic that I've written about and one that I go back and forth on....

I can't wait until our next house party or our next playtime...which is tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment