Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mrs. Sunbuckus: Third House Party

I suppose our third house party was not really "third time's the charm." I had fun but most of the time, I was worried about Mr. Sunbuckus getting his playtime in....

Originally, we had heard of the party from the weekend before while we attended our 2nd house party. We usually don't go out 2 weekends in a row so I assumed we wouldn't be able to make it. Not to mention, the possibility of being broken for the weekend. And we had Easter Sunday with family.

Well, Mr. and Mrs. B were attending the same party and some of the couples (4 of them in fact) from our 2nd house party were attending this party. I thought it would be nice to see them again and do some "networking". I do love the social aspect of the LS since Mr. Sunbuckus and I don't really have that many friends and would like to get to know others more, even if we don't play with them.

As it was getting closer to Saturday evening, I asked our sitter if she was available. She was not. Then I figured I'd shoot in the dark and ask my parents to see if they would mind staying late to watch the kids. We would get them ready for bed and then leave. All they had to worry about was putting them to bed and then just be present in the house as they slept. Surprisingly, they didn't mind and actually didn't ask any questions either. Quite odd...perhaps they are aware of something but don't want to say. Either way, it was nice of them to stay the night so Mr. Sunbuckus and I could go out.

Since we had our house swap on Tuesday, and I had playtime with Mr. B while Mr. Sunbuckus did not, I wanted to make it up to him. Secretly, I hoped that we could find new playmates. However, Mr. Sunbuckus is just a bit too shy and only played with Mrs. B at the party. He told me he tried to get something going with Mrs. C but she didn't seem interested. I had hoped that he would expand to someone completely new but he didn't.

During the night, I played with Mr. C (the male part of our 2nd play couple). He was very fun and had me squirting while he was giving oral and fingering me as well as when I was on top. It's nice to enjoy being with a male who loves being drenched from a woman.

Then, while I was watching Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. B play, Mr. V (the male host of the party) came up from behind me and started to rub and kiss me. He had asked me if I was having fun. I like to rub my backside on whoever is behind me so I was doing that. Eventually, he rubbed my tits and pussy while I was stroking his cock. Mr. V is on the older side and I admit that I wasn't really into that. However, I was appreciative of the attention so I was willing to kiss, stroke, and do a little oral on him. He did have a very thick cock at the base but not so much at the tip. It was almost cone shaped to me. Fleetingly, I entertained the thought of how his cock would feel inside me but I couldn't mentally get past the age difference. I felt bad that I had gotten him so riled up so I offered to let him cum on my ass. Which he did. Mr. and Mrs. V are very kind people. I was surprised to hear from Mr. Sunbuckus that he wasn't interested in Mrs. V because I found her very attractive and if I was a male, I would want to be with her.

Later, I was in the hot tub by myself when a male, Mr. D, came in. He told me that Mr. Sunbuckus had invited him to join me in the hot tub. I had met Mr. and Mrs. D a bit earlier in the night but not too much. They seemed very nice but I wasn't sure if they were interested so I had gone off to rest and play again. After fondling and kissing a bit in the hot tub, Mr. D asked if I would mind if we go use one of the bedrooms. I was definitely game and went to make sure Mr. Sunbuckus was okay with it. To my dismay, he was sitting in a chair and not playing. I was hoping to find him having fun with a playmate. I felt a bit guilty for having more playmates than him and hesitated. After all, I had agreed to the party so he could get some playtime. I hadn't expected to do much or any playing myself.

Mr. Sunbuckus seemed okay so Mr. D and I went to find a room. He was very excited and went down on me immediately. His technique is similar to Mr. Sunbuckus' until he started to finger me at the same time which was rough and aggressive. Although different and exciting in the way that rough sex can be exciting, sometimes the roughness can get to be too much for it to be fun after awhile. Luckily, he had to take a break and go to the bathroom. Mr. Sunbuckus came into the room and I decided to give him some oral while waiting. Mr. D came back and seemed to have some trouble getting hard. I gave him some oral but it didn't work. We tried kissing but it didn't work. I mounted him, hoping that maybe grinding on him would do something. He moaned and groaned but it just wasn't working. I felt bad that we didn't get any playtime but sometimes things happen. I think he played earlier and he might have had too much to drink. He was very nice though and gave me one of the nicest compliments of the night. He said that I was the hottest woman at the party. The other compliment came from Mr. C when he said that I was close to the top of his "fun list" because I was able to make him cum (he says he doesn't cum with every woman he plays with) and I was a great kisser and we seemed to really be compatible.

After the house party, Mr. Sunbuckus and I returned to the club we visited when we first started to explore the LS. It was hopping at the club and it was interesting going in there, knowing that we might be more hardcore "swingers" than some of the ones in there considering how we just came from a private house party, engaged in swapping, and witnessed many orgies with our own eyes. I was surprised that Mr. Sunbuckus pulled into the club but he explained that he wanted us to fuck without anything worry of my parents hearing us (which we would have had to think about if we were to go straight home and fuck.) We sat around for a few minutes to soak in the atmosphere, went to the "couples only" room to do some oral and sex, then we moved onto the "see through" room where couples can go in a "secluded room" but onlookers can watch through the 1 way window. I found it very liberating to know that we didn't really have any hesitation doing it in there. A few months ago, it would have been a big leap to have sex in that room, hearing and knowing that there were other people on the other side of the window while we fucked. Now, it just seemed "normal" since we have gone to a few parties and had onlookers while we play. I wonder how out of the box it was for those on the other side to be on the viewer side of the window. Was it their first time watching another couple have sex? Did they get turned on? I liked to imagine that some of the males rubbed themselves a bit while watching. After Mr. Sunbuckus creamed me, we left and went home.

I have really enjoyed meeting so many nice people so far. I even kind of felt that Mr. Sunbuckus and I knew more people at the party than maybe Mr. and Mrs. B even though they had more experience.

So, you're probably wondering why I didn't play with Mr. B. Two reasons: 1. I had recently played with him just that week. 2. I have to be honest and say that I am a bit tired of him. We have been playing with each other about 1-2 times a week since meeting. I wanted another playmate to explore and enjoy. Plus, I have come to the conclusion that although he has the stamina, he doesn't make me as wet and excited as I thought he would. Perhaps I am not as attracted to him as I thought? Perhaps I feel self-conscious about my body when I play with him since he maintains himself so well (and gets worried when he gets little stretch marks on his arms from working out--thus making me wonder what he must think about mine?) Who knows. I do know that I want to have a break from playing with him for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment