Wednesday, April 4, 2012

No-Playtime Playtime

Mrs. B, the female half of our regular play couple, is a very hard woman to get a hold of. Not only does she have a boyfriend, and another on the side, and her husband, and her job, and her kids...well, you get the picture. So I was lucky enough to get what amounts to a date with her last night.

Of course, I knew beforehand that she was "broken" which I just interpreted to be have different fun. Mr. B proposed a house swap, so Mrs. Sunbuckus went to their house and Mrs. B came to our house so no babysitters would be needed.

Mrs. B and I sat on the couch and made out a bit. Then she laid down, settled her head into my lap and we talked. We just talked about our lives for about an hour or so, give or take. I learned so much about Mrs. B, and she learned a lot about me. And I'm really glad we had that time to get to know each other better. And it's not that I'm trying to seduce her, but that I just feel if we're going to keep having sex, it's nice to know more about that person.

Eventually we got to just laying on the couch and making out. I do love to kiss, and we did plenty of that. Although we were "watching" a movie, I suggested we could get more comfortable in the bedroom. To which she simply stood up, walked down the hall, and proceeded to strip down to her undies.

We both laid down on the bed, and Mrs. B took my shirt off and kept her lips locked to mine. We alternated her on top and me on top, and when she would get on top she would grind her pussy into my crotch.

I managed to break away and start kissing her beautiful body all over. First down her chest, around her nice breasts, then finally sucking her nipples. I spent a goodly amount of time just caressing and sucking on her breasts.

I turned her over and started kissing up and down her back, starting at the nape of the neck, which managed to elicit a few sighs from Mrs. B. I then sat on her back and started massging her a bit, warning that I might accidentally paralyze her since I'm not a licensed massage therapist.

My attention turned back to my mouth on her body, and worked down to her beautiful ass. I pushed her thong aside and gave her butthole a good tongue-probing, which I'm almost certain she enjoyed. Well, at least she didn't stop me. I kissed my way down her legs, around her smooth calves and on up to the feet.

I noted that she seemed to be falling asleep. What happened after that was that Mrs. B and I cuddled together, her in my arms, she caressing my body lightly, and we both fell asleep.

We must have been asleep for about 30 minutes when my phone rang and Mrs. Sunbuckus wanted to know what we were up to. Mrs. B got up and left, giving me a goodnight kiss before departing.

When Mrs. Sunbuckus came home we talked about our experiences. Of course she and Mrs. B played together, which I knew they would do.

Mrs. Sunbuckus rode my cock and I finished up by giving her a good doggy-style creampie.

What a wonderful night, and what a pleasure getting to know Mrs. B in a non-sexual way. So, see, sometimes playing isn't always just having sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment