Sunday, April 8, 2012

Couple's "Exclusivity"

On the swingers forum, I had read a thread about how some couples get jealous. Not that their partners are having sex with other people but that their play couple(s) are having sex with other couples other than them. At the time, it did seem silly but now that we have a touch more experience I can say that I think this happens with those that are new to the LS who may still be letting go of society's pre-conceived notions that sex equals love or at least a level of exclusivity.

One of the reasons why I was super interested in going to the third house party this past weekend was to see our first couple that we played with playing with other couples/individuals. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't developing those odd jealous exclusivity feelings with them. And I wanted to make sure that I wasn't getting too attached to Mr. B since we had been playing exclusively with each other the past month. Thankfully, I am not. In fact, as I stated before, since we had played so often, I think I have that new-play-toy feeling out of my system with him. I think it also helps that I have played with a few other men since and found that Mr. B is not as enjoyable as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment