Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another Threesome

Mrs. Sunbuckus had her threesome, of which we wrote about a couple weeks back. Today it was Mr. Sunbuckus' day to play. Mrs. Sunbuckus had arranged for only the wife of our playmates to come over today, and it was fantastic.

I was actually taking a shower when she came over. So she peeked in the shower real quick and said "Daddy," like she was one of my kids. I quickly hurried with the shower, popped a vitamin "V" and said hello to the lovely ladies. They had already started playing. T had brought over a butterfly vibrator and was using it on Mrs. Sunbuckus, who seemed to be enjoying it. I offered my fingers to Mrs. Sunbuckus' pussy, and we teased her for a few minutes like that.

T then pushed me down on the bed and proceeded to kiss me all over my body. Mrs. Sunbuckus joined in with the kisses, and that went on for awhile. I did notice that T is a little rough with her teeth, but that's okay by me. Eventually Mrs. Sunbuckus took my cock into her mouth while T licked my balls. There were occasional kisses between the two as well.

I couldn't wait to give kisses all over those two bodies, so I got up and instructed them to lay next to each other. I then proceeded to place kisses all up and down both succulent bodies, being sure to play around their pussies but not lick them yet. By this time both their bras were off, and I proceeded to remove both their panties.

I'm pretty sure they were both ready to have their pussies licked, so I started with Mrs. Sunbuckus. She's not as much into the oral as I am, so I moved on to T. I was really enjoying her pussy, and I could tell she was getting into it with her little whimpers. I moved her closer to the edge of the bed and Mrs. Sunbuckus then took my cock into her mouth while I stood up and licked T's pussy.

This went on for several minutes, and of course I enjoyed every second. I started in with the fingers after that. Once I got to T's pussy, we had to put a towel down. She once again expertly instructed me on how to use my fingers and she had two squirting orgasms, then a third one which got her knees quivering again. Having pleased both ladies greatly, T, always the lady, noted that I had not been taken care of yet.

So she started in cowboy style while Mrs. Sunbuckus used my face as a seat. I then had T turn over for some missionary while Mrs. Sunbuckus lay next to us and smiled. I pounded T in several missionary variations, then Mrs. Sunbuckus took a ride on my cock after sucking it again. I had T use my face as a seat, and although I sure loved her pussy, she almost suffocated me! Ah, the dangers of a threesome!

Much more happened after that, and finally I had T doggy style again, and as soon as the condom went on I went a little flacid. Luckily, Mrs. Sunbuckus was there to pump him back up with her hand! Thanks honey! I entered T and pounded her from behind until I exploded deep down inside her pussy.

We lay recovering for about ten minutes. There were kisses all around and T stepped out into the night.

As my philosophy goes, if you do enough good deeds, eventually you will get them back in turn. Having done Mrs. Sunbuckus a good deed with a MFM, my "turn" came tonight, and boy am I glad! I literally can't stop smiling everytime I think about it! It was so much better, too, knowing Mrs. Sunbuckus was there enjoying it with me. She even took a picture of T and I snuggling together afterwards!

The Lifestyle, although it can be slow starting, is starting to get better! I look forward to finding new playmates and attending more parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment