Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First MFM Threesome

It finally happened! Our first MFM threesome! And it was sort-of a surprise to me. We had invited the male half of the couple that we played with at the party to come over last night. But we didn’t hear back from him until almost 12 hours after we sent the invite (good thing we asked early in the morning). I, Mrs. Sunbuckus, thought that maybe something had come up or he just wasn’t interested even though he had expressed his desire the past two nights to come visit. We did our usual nighttime routine once the kids were in bed…I blogged, we exercised then showered. However, something was odd and while I was in the shower, I had this sneaking suspicion that Mr. Sunbuckus had something up his sleeve. Perhaps he was going to surprise me and have our playmate, B, come and join me in the shower. After I exited the shower with no unexpected visitors, I began to wonder why that feeling wouldn’t go away. As I was drying my hair, I heard a knock on the door…just as I was thinking about how there would have been if B were coming over. My internal conversation stopped and exclaimed, “No way. Is this really happening?” As excited as I was to experience a MFM threesome, I was a bit relieved that we hadn’t heard back and might have a relaxing night. On top of having a somewhat stressful day with the kids, I was feeling insecure about my sexual abilities and wasn’t sure how good it would be for B. So when I realized that we were actually going to do a MFM threesome, I did freak out internally about how I was going to handle it...but I pushed it away as fast as I could so I could enjoy the night.

Mr. Sunbuckus approached me from behind as I was finishing up in the bathroom and I was nervously but ecstatically teasing him that I knew he’d pull something like this on me. Since I had nothing else to do but go out and greet our guest, I walked out to our living room just wearing my nightgown. Neither Mr. Sunbuckus or B knew that I wasn’t wearing underwear, which added to the upcoming excitement of the night. We chatted for a while on the couch, Mr. Sunbuckus on my left and B on my right. I let my arm rest against his and we rubbed each other’s legs and arms. It was getting to be almost 11 and I knew both of my playmates had to work the next day so I basically said, “Let’s go to the bedroom!”

B admired our big king-sized bed and enjoyed the comfort of it. I laid down next him and he immediately lifted my nightgown up to squeeze my ass. I noticed that Mr. Sunbuckus was cleaning off the Laz-Boy chair in the room and I told him that he should join us on the bed. So, there I was, right in the middle of two men and I loved the feeling of it. Being desired by both and knowing that both were going to fuck me that night was intoxicating.

It seemed like it was a long time when we played but I think in all, it was only about 70 minutes. There was a lot going on during that 70 minutes. At one time, I was giving a blowjob to one while stroking the other. Being taken doggie style and giving oral to the other partner. Attempting our first double penetration, which didn’t turn out but there’s always next time. Getting eaten and fingered while sucking the other cock. B ended up cumming three times, one with vaginal sex, one with anal sex, and the last with a handjob. It was nice to be able to make him cum by a handjob because I’ve never been able to do that with Mr. Sunbuckus and it worried me that maybe I don’t know how to handle a cock. Perhaps B was just ready to cum but at least I was able to do that for him with my hand. And, of course, Mr. Sunbuckus finished creaming my asshole at the end.

With our full swap and threesome under our belts, I am even more convinced that we are in the right mindset to swing. Both times, I found the sex fun but not intimate. Only when I was kissing Mr. Sunbuckus did I feel that I was having a special, loving moment with him. I hope that if he ever feels insecure or jealous that he knows that no matter how much fun I am having with other playmates, my bond and love for him is what makes the sex we have together unique and unmatchable by any others.

Throughout the entire experience, I was having a blast although there was one time where I was worried about being able to take care of two men at the same time. Perhaps I would get worn out? But I didn’t. Another concern I had was my lack of being able to multi-task. I had a hard time giving oral at times because of the pounding I was getting…it was affecting my stability and rhythm. In all, I can’t wait for the next MFM threesome but I think I owe Mr. Sunbuckus his own FMF threesome next!

1 comment:

  1. dont have much to say just want to let you know i read this, and it was awesome

    ReplyDelete