Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally, a FMF Threesome

Mrs. Sunbuckus here. Two weeks ago, I had my MFM threesome, so ever since, I've been wanting to return the great gift that Mr. Sunbuckus gave me and have him experience a FMF threesome. As it turns out, MFM threesomes are easy to come by, FMF...not so much. However, did we luck out with our first play-couple or what? They play separately and were more than willing to be a part of our FMF threesome as well! Of course, I can't always call on A to be the 2nd female for our FMF romps so I've been looking into other single females that may be willing in the future.

Originally, I wanted to surprise Mr. Sunbuckus with his FMF threesome. He had expressed a fantasy of coming home from playing basketball to find me and another woman playing with each other and him joining in. Well, Mondays just aren't convenient for our playmates. I had tried to set up a FMF for Monday but the single female I had asked never got back to me about it. Luckily, A was able to keep true to her word about playing the next night. I decided to let Mr. Sunbuckus aware of the upcoming event so he could prepare himself.

A was early and we talked a bit while Mr. Sunbuckus was in the shower. I had hoped that maybe she would surprise him by jumping into the shower with him naked but she didn't seem keen on the idea once she saw the size of the shower. I guess that's just my own fantasy about being joined in the shower by a playmate. We both took off our clothes but left our bra and panties on. I had on a matching red set while A had a matching purple set. A brought over one of her toys and wanted to use it on me once Mr. Sunbuckus was out of the shower and ready to play. I was game but I wanted the night to be about Mr. Sunbuckus so after a few moments of trying out the toy, we got down to brass tacks.

Just as I was sandwiched between two men during my MFM threesome, we had Mr. Sunbuckus in between myself and A. We both suckled and kissed him. Her hand was cupping his balls while my hand would occasionally stroke his cock. I probably got tired of this part of the foreplay sooner than anyone else. I was ready to see Mr. Sunbuckus really enjoy himself. Eventually, we tried different tactics. Mr. Sunbuckus orally pleasing A while I was giving him a blowjob. Both A and I lying down on the bed while Mr. Sunbuckus ate one pussy and then the next. Mr. Sunbuckus finger banging me and then A and making her squirt.

We finally got around to doing one of the positions that Mr. Sunbuckus wanted to do...one woman riding his cock and the other riding his tongue. A wanted the cock first so I rode his tongue first. Eventually, we switched and I took the initiative to kiss and fondle A while we were on Mr. Sunbuckus. I knew that he had wanted this in particular so I tried it, even though it was hard to grind on his cock while doing so.

Mr. Sunbuckus even did me doggy style for awhile but I wanted him to finish with A so he did her doggy on the bed. I mostly laid on the bed watching them but I knew that Mr. Sunbuckus would enjoy it even more if I also kissed A while he was fucking her so I did that. After several moments, he came and we chatted just a bit before A left to go home.

Now for the nitty gritty...was I jealous at any point? I'd be lying if I said no. I felt twinges of jealousy every so often, mostly when Mr. Sunbuckus and A were kissing deeply. But I could see how much fun he was having, how much pleasure he was having and this was something that I was offering him and letting him do. We were experiencing this together and it would be something that we will always talk about in the future. Mostly, I enjoyed knowing how much more enjoyable this experience was for him in comparison to the FMF threesome he had in the past, behind my back. According to him, it only involved a blowjob and fucking one girl and then the other. I certainly hope this FMF threesome was better than that one.

One thing for sure...sex is sex. And you know what? Sometimes it does look funny and sometimes it looks sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment