Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hall Pass

Mr. Sunbuckus has given me a hall pass to play with Mr. B, whenever and how ever many times. Of course, I would still ask to make sure he is okay with it and see what restrictions he places on me. I am a bit surprised that he would give me a hall pass but I also think some of it stems from the fact that Mr. B is married, is respectful, and doesn't play as often as his wife. From what we gathered, she (Mrs. B) goes on dates with her boyfriend at least once a week, sometimes meets him for coffee before work on some days, and overall, plays 5x as much as Mr. B does. So, the caring part of us kind of makes us want to watch out for our new friend and try to get him some playtime. Of course, that gives me extra playtime so I'm trying to find someone for Mr. Sunbuckus to have extra playtime with since Mrs. B is too busy with her boyfriend play most of the time to do a full swap.

Anyway, Mr. B hadn't played since the last time I went over to tease him and had him cum on my stomach. And I felt really bad for having Mrs. B come over last night for our FMF threesome when it was supposed to be his night out. So, this afternoon, I directly told him that he would need to tell me if he wanted to play, as well. It couldn't always be me! He asked if I could come over at 9. We had tentative plans with another couple coming over but I didn't think they would come over since the wife wasn't feel well. I told him that I could be available. I asked permission of Mr. Sunbuckus and Mrs. B and proceeded from there. Once the kids were in bed, I took a shower and started to get ready. As I was showering, I felt some nervousness on my part. Before, I had gone with the intention of just teasing, with no full on sex. Tonight was different and I had a bout of cold feet for a minute until I started thinking about what I should wear. I had already planned on wearing a short skirt and going pantiless. I was considering going braless as well but I don't like how I look without one on. When I was almost ready to go, Mr. Sunbuckus was excited and gave me a quick "goodbye" pumping before leaving.

When I got there, Mrs. B had already left for work and Mr. B was watching an SNL episode. I rubbed his shoulders a bit and nuzzled his neck. We chatted for a bit and right when he was going to lead me to the bedroom, Mrs. B came in and joked that Mr. B was being a slut. She had forgotten to take her medicine. I gave her a small kiss before she left again. Then Mr. B laid on the bed, requesting a massage. I was sitting on top of him, moving my hips against his ass while I rubbed his back. I got him to take off his shirt and it was more enjoyable for the both of us. Eventually, he turned onto his back and I was really able to tease him by getting completely naked and grinding my pussy on his cock through his shorts. It may have been torturous for him but he had a big smile on his face throughout.

Eventually, I removed his shorts and placed my bare pussy on top of his cock. He seemed worried that I was putting him inside me without a condom but I reassured him that just because we were naked didn't mean he was going in just yet. He agreed and relaxed while I rubbed, stroked, kissed, sucked, and teased him all over.

After about 30-45 minutes of teasing, I let him pound me as hard and fast as he could. Surprisingly, we did do several positions but kept going back to doggy and he lasted longer than I thought he would. Of course, he was trying not to cum and wanted to see how long he could last. Perhaps another time, I wanted him to cum and he did...it shot all the way from my bum to the top of my right shoulder. Even he was surprised.

He cleaned me up and we laid in bed and chatted for awhile. I mostly listened and rubbed his body to get him excited again. He asked me if I wanted to play again but I told him I was teasing him for the next time. If I knew he didn't have to wake up early for school and myself for the kids, I probably would have been more willing to play again that session but I had already been there for almost 2 hours. I wanted to get home to Jason and feel him fuck me bareback and to reconnect and reassure him.

It was definitely nice to be away from the house and go out on my own for a little while. A nice reminder that I was more than just a mom, especially after the night/day that I had. And I owe this little piece of "vacation" to my wonderful husband, Mr. Sunbuckus.

No comments:

Post a Comment