Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Single Male Phenomenon

It was a single male that helped propel us into the lifestyle, so I didn't really care whether or not we played with them but I was open to it. I knew Mr. Sunbuckus preferred to play with couples so I blocked both single males and single females from our profile when we first began. Then, I chatted with a woman (who oddly seemed to be pimping out her single male playmate), who convinced me to open our profile up to single males. There was quite the response in just a few days. It made Mr. Sunbuckus very uncomfortable so I closed our profile to them but left it open to single females.

During that brief time, one of the males particularly caught my eye because of his experience and ease at chatting with us. Although I wasn't really interested in playing at first, the respectfulness, open-ness, honesty, and patience that he extended us made me want to give it a try. Not to mention, at the time, I still wanted my taste of having a MFM threesome. However, Mr. Sunbuckus was still very, very, very reluctant to have a single male over.

Well, ever since our MFM experience and night at the club while dancing with the other males that were part of a couple, I'm not really interested in single males. I admit, it's nice getting the attention but they can be aggressive if they want to be. Whereas the males that come from a couple have a woman to go home to and pester. That's not to say that I don't enjoy getting a message just asking me how my day is. I think that's just common friendliness which everyone needs in their life. But Mr. Sunbuckus is afraid that a single male will ask to play often. Let me be clear, I have not had this experience with the single male I have kept in contact with but I can see how he can feel that way.

I know that there are tons and tons of single males in the lifestyle and keeping our profile open to them would create too much static in our mailbox but sometimes, I do feel it can be a bit discriminatory to block them but not single females, even if they are "rare". Because in the end, I am still with Mr. Sunbuckus. I love him and we are experiencing all of this together. I would like to try whatever is out there with him and each person is able to offer something that no one else can, their unique selves. That's why one MFM/FMF/MFMF/MFFM experience isn't enough. It is always a completely different experience when you include a brand new person/couple into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment