Friday, March 16, 2012

Playing Separately

The past two nights, Mr. Sunbuckus has allowed me to go to A and B's house alone to tease and give a little oral to B while A was at work. This was a pretty big step for us and even B told me that he was surprised that Mr. Sunbuckus allowed me to go over. Of course, the first night was a surprise to B (none of us told him that I was going over) and I probably spent more time driving around finding their house than actually spending time there teasing him.

All day yesterday, I had concocted an idea for the guys. Since I was broken, I wouldn't be able to offer anything but anal, which Mr. Sunbuckus and B enjoy anyways. I had the diabolical idea to have A over for Mr. Sunbuckus to play with. If he finished the deal with her, I wouldn't give up the ass to him. Then for B, he and A would play and if he finished with her, I wouldn't go over to offer the ass. Unfortunately, A was too busy for such a plan which was okay. At least the idea was a fun one for me to fantasize about all day.

Well, Mr. Sunbuckus wanted me to go over again tonight to give B oral. I loved the idea of teasing him again and everyone was okay with it. So, after Mr. Sunbuckus fucked my ass and came inside during our nightly shower together, I went over and teased B. He wasn't going to let me get away so easily though...he proceeded to get me naked and wanted to do anal. Thankfully, I had asked Mr. Sunbuckus about this beforehand and he only wanted me to perform oral and to tease. I had no problem letting B know that he couldn't. He laughed it off but really wanted some release so I let him cum on my stomach. Too bad he couldn't have saved it for A! Anyway, we talked a bit afterwards but it was getting late so I went home.

It was very gratifying to come home to Mr. Sunbuckus. Going out late at night and acting clandestine was fun but my heart is definitely with Mr. Sunbuckus and I couldn't wait to snuggle with him in our bed. I don't mind chatting with my partners but I can see how getting to know your partners outside of sex can diminish the "taboo" feeling of using them for just sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment