Monday, March 12, 2012

Unwritten Guy Rules

Mrs. Sunbuckus doesn't always believe what I say. I can't blame her, I do kid around a lot. Jokes are just in my nature; I think that's what helped me get her in the first place.

However, I have been telling her of some "guy" things lately. As we were out with the other couples the other night, I again told her my guy rules, and asked some of the others to confirm. So, here are a few.

1. If you call a guy up and tell him you're horny and want to have sex, he will be there. It does not matter what time it is, where he has to be, what he'll be missing, he will be there in ten minutes.

2. Corollary to 1, it does not matter where you are when you call and say you're horny. You could give directions like "Go down to that street, ask Vinnie the drug dealer at the corner where to meet me, and he'll point you in the right direction." Also, as long as your place has a bed or sofa or even just semi-clean carpet, we'll be there to have sex with you.

3. We don't care if you're carrying a few extra pounds. As long as you're into it and into us, that's what matters. If you're beautiful but act like you're doing us a favor by spreading your legs, you're never going to see us again. Conversely, if you're really into us, just be confident in yourself and enjoy the sex.

I'm sure there are plenty of other rules, but I really wanted to get these down on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment