Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First Threesome - With Another Guy!



Well, we had our first male-female-male threesome last night. I have to say, I was a bit hesitant at first. I had arranged a surprise for Mrs. Sunbuckus and invited over the guy who broke us in at the party. I felt comfortable with him, I know he is good to perform sexually. Most importantly for me, I know he has a beautiful wife at home to relieve any excess tension. Sorry single guys, not yet - maybe never - but making sure the other guy has a relief valve assuages my mind. Why is this? Because I'm a guy, and I know that guys will go to great lengths for a piece of pussy and are more likely to be pushy.

So, we're finishing up our evening workout. I had been texting him and told him it's going to be a surprise. Well, our workout ran about 30 minutes later than I thought, so I had to text him in the middle of the workout to come over about 30 minutes later. Mrs. Sunbuckus was still in the bathroom finishing her shower when he knocked on the door. I let him in and immediately Mrs. Sunbuckus knew the game was on!

Now, I try to be a good host to our guests, so I got him something to drink, and noted in my mind that we must be in bizzaro world. Not only had I invited over a good-looking man to have sex with my wife, I'm getting him a drink!

All three of us conversed for about 10 minutes and it's going pleasantly, but Mrs. Sunbuckus wants the cock and herds us all back into the bedroom.

Well, things went very wildly from that point on. The details are in the post below, but suffice it to say, Mrs. Sunbuckus was satisified in her pussy and ass, and got quite alot of cock in her mouth as well. While the DP wasn't able to materialize like we wanted, everything else went pretty smoothly. Once again, he was like a machine and not only fucked Mrs. Sunbuckus well, but she made him cum three times.

I know she enjoyed it immensely, and that was what I was hoping for. And secretly, I'm hoping Mrs. Sunbuckus will surprise me with a little something extra one night.

As to my thoughts about the whole thing? Well, since he has been in the lifestyle for awhile, he was kind, wasn't pushy, followed the rules we laid out for him (condoms required for intercourse; if it's been in the ass, you have to change condoms before going back in the pussy...the usual stuff), took turns and overall just enjoyed himself while making sure Mrs. Sunbuckus had a nice time.

I felt very comfortable throughout the whole thing, and although I'm not attracted to men sexually, I can admire a guy who takes care of himself. After it was all over, I didn't feel jealous at all, and I think I would gladly do it again after seeing how much Mrs. Sunbuckus enjoyed rolling off one cock and taking another.

No comments:

Post a Comment